Using indicator strategies in binary trading is the most rational approach to generating highly accurate forecasts for registering contracts and making profits in a high probability mode. Strategies of this kind have always differed in their simplicity and efficiency. It is not surprising that against this background in today’s market, there are a countless number of strategies based on automatic indicators. We offer you an effective strategy for binary options that generates high accuracy multi-signals and allows you to register more than 75% of your contracts with a positive result. The “Liner” strategy is based on a combination of moving averages with different settings and types of construction, which makes it a versatile and easy way to trade binary options.
System requirements of the strategy
To use the «Liner» trading system, we need to have at our disposal the following technical features and additional services:
- A platform for binary trading that supports technical indicators
- Precise quotes of underlying assets
- High speed execution of orders to register contracts
- Trading conditions that are optimally suited for risk and trading capital management, as well as trading accessibility
- The ability to quickly withdraw funds from your trading account
- A terminal with an integrated set of indicators
- Precision quotes from a trusted vendor
- A speed of processing orders of 1.7 ms
- Binary options trading conditions — the cost of contracts from 1 USD, the size of the initial trading account from 10 USD
- As well as the possibility to monetize profit within 24 hours
Configuring the indicators for the «Liner» binary options strategy
To generate a template for the trading system, the following list of 4 moving averages with different types of construction and period settings must be configured on the chart of underlying asset quotes:
- The EMA indicator (Exponential) with a period of 28 in red
- The EMA indicator (Exponential) with a period of 18 in red
- The MA indicator with the Weighted construction type, and a period of 5 (color blue)
- The MA indicator with the Weighted construction type, and a period of 12 (color blue)
The markup for the trading chart of the underlying asset takes on the following form:
The “Liner” strategy for binary options — trading signals
- We register a binary options transaction UP with an expiry time of up to 5 minutes after the chart formation of the main strategy signal: blue intersecting moving averages going up.
- To register an additional series of positions UP, we use an additional signal: the intersection of red EMA indicator lines with blue MA indicator lines going up. We also use contracts with expiry times of 60 seconds:
- We register a binary options transaction DOWN with an expiry time of up to 5 minutes after the chart formation of the main strategy signal: blue intersecting moving averages going up.
- To register an additional series of positions DOWN, we use an additional signal: red EMA indicator lines with blue MA indicator lines going down. We also use contracts with expiry times of 60 seconds:
The formation of a series of contracts with different expiration periods allows the trader to increase their volume of profits, diversify risks, and, as a result, dynamically increase their balance. The «Liner» strategy for binary options is able to bring users around 180-200% profit in one trading week, which is an excellent indicator of the strategy’s efficacy.